I need a refund receipt for my shipping on my minisaw, never received it.

Yvondo
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to get this refund for quite a while. I have sent paperwork and more paperwork showing when I bought, when I sent it back, and the postage for the shipping ($27.75). I have also sent the paperwork showing Paypal had received my return money for the purchase but never anything about the refund for my shipping. I am at my wits end and I am afraid the time is running out and that may just be the way to get out of paying me.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yvondo 

So you’re trying to get a refund on your return shipping costs as per the Return Shipping on Us program?

You wrote:

I have also sent the paperwork showing Paypal had received my return money for the purchase”

PayPal has received what “return money”? Not making sense.

How will I know if my Refund request is accepted?

You will be kept informed at every stage of the processing of Your request by email:

• Confirmation of receipt of Your Refund request will be sent as soon as Your claim form is successfully submitted;
  • Notice of any additional documentation we need from You will be sent within five (5) business days from the day You submit Your request, and You will then have 14 calendar days to provide missing documentation;
  • Notice of approval or rejection of Your refund request will be sent five (5) business days from the receipt of Your complete file; and
  • Refund will be issued to Your PayPal account five (5) business days from notice of approval of Your refund request.

You may also login to Your PayPal account to see the status of Your previous claims. In Your PayPal Account Activity, select the transaction You returned and click on the link to “View all return shipping refund requests”.

There is contact information to discuss your refund claim in the 6th FAQ on this page:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns/terms

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Yvondo
Contributor
Contributor

According to the people that take care of this, I need Paypal to refund my shipping charges, sent me an email receipt, and then for me to up load the proof I sent it back. I have sent everything else from the purchase, the charge for shipping and proof that the return of the minisaw was completed. Everything was done thru Paypal. They always want something else and this is the last thing they have asked for and I don't know what else I can send.

Login to Me Too

Yvondo
Contributor
Contributor

You don't tell me anything I don't know. Every thing I did I did thru PayPal, purchase, shipping, return, etc. I have sent all paper work to these people and now they say they want a receipt from Mini saw that shows the return postage. Mini saw does not do that. PayPal has sent me the notice they received my money back from Mini saw but not the shipping refund. If PayPal was supposed to return the shipping they never did, and if they didn't, How am I supposed to show a receipt? I have been thru so much with this company I am beginning to believe they are not going to return my postage anyway.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.