I have a refund towards paypal credit but it didn't deduct yet

debgram
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased through paypal credit but cancelled the order and they refunded my money but paypal credit didn't deduct it from my total.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Iris

Hello @debgram,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand the urgency of wanting this issue resolved. I know this can be concerning. In this event that a payment is cancelled, the balance will be routed back to the account by the merchant and can take 5-10 business days to complete. You can review the transaction details in your Account Activity. 

I hope this helps! 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Iris

Hello @debgram,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand the urgency of wanting this issue resolved. I know this can be concerning. In this event that a payment is cancelled, the balance will be routed back to the account by the merchant and can take 5-10 business days to complete. You can review the transaction details in your Account Activity. 

I hope this helps! 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

kat_v7
Contributor
Contributor
This has happened to me several times and this is the first time I noticed it in a long time. It’s been more than 10 business days. It’s been months. I my balance was not reduced by PayPal credit. Debgram, did you ever get your credit? What did you do…?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.