I did payment but can't be seen in the system
Yeah. Sorry to hear. Happens here all the time. Hence the acronym circulating in this forum: PPP - PayPalPending. Good news is, it will eventually go through. It might drive you nuts, and you might loose some sleep, but hey - it's all for the hyper extra security measures they have in place for us. In PayPal they put immense manual labor into making every transaction happen. That is why it is almost never instant. It sometimes seems like someone in PayPal physically carries your money from account a to account b. Hang on there. There is not much you can do. Try to stay positive. if there are any late fees, I doubt you can hold PayPal liable. But you can send a request for sure.
You are posting the same answer to every situation and every countries post and that is incorrect.
Read the link as the payment should show in your paypal activity.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Cant find my crypto transfer info in Wallet Archives
- Why can't I set a confirmed bank account as my preferred payment method? in Wallet Archives
- paypal credit, 0% up to 48 months in Products & Services Archives
- I’ve been charged twice for my first bill with pay in 3 credit in Products & Services Archives
- Credit Direct Debit not taken. in Products & Services Archives