I can't get my Paypal Cash Card because I'm stuck in a verification loop

David_E_Y
Contributor
Contributor

After my account was verified, I wanted to get a PayPal Cash Card. First it asked me for my billing address, then for my birthday and last digits of my SSN, and after it said that it would update my account, it says they will be contacting me because there's more information that needs verifying. I immediately get two emails, one saying that there's documents I need to upload and a link (which leads to an empty resolution center), and the other saying that my account has been verified and is ready to use. So I try doing the Cash Card process again, and the cycle starts again and I get the same result again in an endless loop.

I tried contacting support (ha!) and apparently their business hours are non-existent because at every hour of the day it tells me everyone is offline.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @David_E_Y,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues getting your Cash Card and getting in touch with our Customer Support. At this point, it does sound like there may be either an issue with your account or your application. Have you tried contacting our support teams by Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message? They may be able to guide you in the right direction as well. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.