I AM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH PRINTING A SHIPPING LABEL.

toninostramo
Contributor
Contributor

I ALWAYS USE MULTI ORDER SHIPPING TO PRINT A LABEL NOW THERE IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND EVERYTIME I TRY TO PRINT IT , IT IS SHOWING ERROR NOT ABLE TO TRANSFER FUNDS!  THIS NEVER HAPPEN BEFORE, I CHATTED EARLIER AND DID EVERYTHING I WAS TOLD TO DO BUT IT STILL HASN'T WORKED!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @toninostramo,

Thanks for visiting the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble printing a shipping label. I recommend clearing your cache and cookies, trying a different web browser, or even another device. If you continue to have trouble, please contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope you can print the label soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.