How to Intercept UPS Package that was sent to the wrong address
Thank you for posting your question in the Community. It certainly would be frustrating to have trouble intercepting a package because of an incorrect shipping address. After a package has been picked up by UPS, I'm afraid PayPal and ShipStation no longer have the ability to modify the shipment details. That type of change would need to be done by contacting the carrier directly. I'm sorry to hear that UPS has been unable to assist you in this matter.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Scammed by fake on-line store and PAYPAL claim is useless in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lack of recourse in the Paypal system. Can we talk to a real representative? in Security and Fraud Archives
- package posted to old house address in error and new house owners says they have dumped in Security and Fraud Archives
- I have money on hold but PayPal won't release it. in Transactions Archives
- Has anyone been scammed by fake tracking numbers? in Security and Fraud Archives