How to Disable Targeted Store Cash Campaign?

CocoaLounge
Contributor
Contributor

I just discovered Paypal has once again activated the "Targeted Store Cash Campaigns" feature, and without my consent has been giving almost every single customer who purchases from my store using Paypal $5. I contacted customer service, but the agent was unknowledgeable and attempted to lie and tell me the money was not coming from my account, but from Paypal themselves. The last time this happened another agent walked me through the process of deactivating the feature. However, I now get an error message when visiting the link, which is here: https://www.paypal.com/campaigns/. The page is white with a bunch of html text. I reported this over a week ago and nothing has been done. In addition, the customer service agents via the chat are just as unknowledgeable about the feature. They've never even heard of it. I am hoping someone here can assist in getting this feature turned off. Some items on my store sell for as little as $7 and Paypal is reimbursing them 5 of that. This is just disgraceful and Paypal is doing it on purpose and without consent.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

CocoaLounge
Contributor
Contributor

The customer service provided by this company is really abysmal. You really learn the quality of a company when you have an issue, not when things are going or working fine. The first comment I got on this post was spam. Customer service has magically disconnected me 3 times and then a 4th after I told them I'd already been disconnected previously. Such incompetence. Having worked customer service, I know the bottom of the barrel company when I am dealing with one. Paypal is a bad as Jaguar Land Rover. When agents can't answer your questions or don't know the answers, they just hang up on you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Natasha

Hi @CocoaLounge,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from valued customers. I am sorry to hear you've ran into a few bad experiences. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving. We will be sure to pass this along to make sure that the correct set of eyes takes a look at this. I want to try and assist you the best we can here. It sounds like you are mentioning a promotion of some kind. PayPal regularly offers coupons and discount codes that we cover. This means the merchant's or seller's like yourself, receive the full amount of the transaction. If this is not the case, feel free to contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

-Natasha
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.