How do you update item prices

Pamela5573
Contributor
Contributor

How do you change a price of an item on an invoice?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@Pamela5573, thank you for the clarification! It looks like you would need to choose the option to "Add a new item" and then click "Save item" to create new pricing. I can see how that can be a little less convenient that the previous option of updating the price and then clicking "Save Item." I'll certainly pass this feedback onward. 

My apologies for the inconvenience again!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Pamela5573

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I was able to dig up a Help Center article you may find a bit useful here: How do I create and send an invoice?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Pamela5573
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I know how to send an invoice.  I am trying to change the item price displayed and save it when I create the invoice.  Previously, there was an edit where you could go into your item listing and change the price if the price had increased and saved the new pricing.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@Pamela5573, thank you for the clarification! It looks like you would need to choose the option to "Add a new item" and then click "Save item" to create new pricing. I can see how that can be a little less convenient that the previous option of updating the price and then clicking "Save Item." I'll certainly pass this feedback onward. 

My apologies for the inconvenience again!

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

Pamela5573
Contributor
Contributor

No worries!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.