How do I use my PayPal balance to pay Pay in 4

Jlynn1203
New Community Member

Hello all. How would I use my funds in my PayPal balance to pay toward a pay in 4 account. My card and checking all had to be closed due to fraudulent activity in PayPal, yet I'm still obligated to make these payments on time. I received a refund for a local service and kept the money here, as I no longer have a checking account to transfer it to, nor will I be putting that information in PayPal again, but I can't seem to use the balance to make the pay in 4 payments. Thanks - Jen

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Jlynn1203

Welcome to the Community!

After your down payment, your 3 subsequent repayments will be taken automatically from the confirmed debit card, credit card, or bank account you provided at the time of your application. Currently, your PayPal balance can't be used for repayments.

Hopefully, this helps. 
Paypal_Craig

Login to Me Too

Temp20220721B
New Community Member
Will this be added in the future?
Login to Me Too

LionsPride90
New Community Member

I agree will this be made available in the future? 

That's doesn't make very much business sense. Hey we will offer this plan, but if you use us for your direct deposit needs then you no longer can use Pay in 4 plans because we elected to only let users who use outside institutions for banking be made eligible for the plan. 

I'm almost tempted to cancel my direct deposit for the two income streams I have coming to PayPal now due to this farce. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.