How do I get the $5 after downloading the app, or it says terms apply so where do I find them?

sQuints-
Contributor
Contributor

On the homepage of the website there is a little window near the top that says if you don't have the new app then download and you will get $5. I downloaded the app but have not received anything so is there something I am missing or needing to do or what? It also says terms apply at the bottom of it so where do I read those terms?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

gatiger
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @sQuints- and @gatiger,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received an expected reward. If you are eligible for this promotion, you should have received a notification inviting you to take advantage of it. The Terms and Conditions would have been at the bottom of the promotion, stating what steps need to be taken in order to be eligible. Once you have redeemed the offer, you should see the reward within one week.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

LazyNarwhal
New Community Member
There's no terms and when I clicked it it just opened the same page. Maybe it's a glitch?
Login to Me Too

Greecish
New Community Member

It does the same thing to me.  It just opens the page over and over.  It doesn't matter if I use the computer or the phone: same problem.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.