How amound they allow to pay is calculated? Can second credit be applied few months after first one?

Guest548958
Contributor
Contributor

Currenly maximum amount PayPal is offering me is 5k$. If I buy smth for more than that- pay pal credit is not available while checking out and payment. Is it possible to raise this amount? To 10k$ for example? Maybe contact them and ask for it? But the whole thing is calculated and done so automatically. No contracts, no phone calls, nothing. You just choose paypal credit and thats it. Then you click on buy.

Also-lets say I got something for 5k$ and I'm paying with 24 installments. Can I apply for PayPal Credit one more time a bit later? Let's say few months after paying my installments for my first one can I apply some new credit for 2k?

I don't get how it works exactly. How are 5k$ calculated? How to raise that amount? And what, I will not be able to buy anything in credit for 2 years, till I pay off my debt? And if not, then when could I apply for second one? How big will it be? Also 5k? Or after 1 yeat it will be 2,5k, since I would have paid half to that point?

Many questions. Anybody knows this here for sure? Maybe someone had similar questions or similar experiences.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Guest548958
Contributor
Contributor

I am talking about 5000$ because thats maximum amount Paypal is allowing me to buy something with.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.