Has anyone else noticed the high fees on our PayPal credit accounts

kpurvis
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone been seeing the high fees on our PayPal credit accounts? Ever since Synchrony Bank took over the fees have been ridiculous. They do the same thing at Amazon. They do not care about customers. Only money, and I am sure you know when you try to complain they deflect you back to PayPal but it is not their fault, the only mistake they made is allowing Synchrony to take over and I hope they will change banks soon.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Temp20220328E
I haven't got a credit account yet I was trying to figure out if it would be worth my while can you let me know about what's going on before I apply for a credit account thank you
Login to Me Too

kpurvis
Contributor
Contributor

hi, I wouldn't get a credit account if you can use your regular account and add money to it, I had it before this new bank took over and if you missed a payment then, all you had to do was make the extra payment to get your account caught up. This new bank will charge you a high fee for every payment you make until your balance is paid off, at least you know with the regular account you have to add money to use it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.