Does paypal send anything to my physical home address?

Cartoondude135
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, I'm new to using PayPal. I need to know a few things before I put it to work:

First, to confirm my address, can I just use a pic of my driver's license instead of any of the following from the drop-down menu?

Second, will PayPal send anything real in the mail to my home address? Because when I boosted my credit limit, mom discovered the paper copy of the notice I got in my bank account message box. - A side question: how to I message PayPal NOT to send me anything to my home address as I'm not interested in ANY PayPal cards or offers? Because if mom sees the things addressed to me from PayPal, I'm finished! I merely want to use PayPal as a backup GoFundMe if my GoFundMe page doesn't work.

Third, will my bank send any paper notices that I got funds transferred from my bank account to my PayPal account and vice versa to my home address? That's another thing I got to take note of as noted above. If mom sees any paper copies of any of my activity involving money in our home mailbox, I'm finished!

I am turning to PayPal since mom claims that saying I got scammed on GoFundMe is putting myself in greater danger and is a bad idea and she demanded I delete my GoFundMe page. So now, I have to fall back on Plan B: PayPal. But will PayPal send me anything to my physical home address along with my linked bank via my linked bank account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Cartoondude135

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

I do understand your concern about receiving paper statements. You can update your preference in the settings page of your PayPal account to receive the updates from PayPal. 

A proof of residence document that confirms where you live. This document must show both your full name and residential address. We can only confirm physical addresses, not PO Box addresses. You can get the detailed information about uploading the documents here

PayPal Giving Fund is the receiving charity for any donation made through GoFundMe and CrowdRise by GoFundMe. You can contact our team for any PayPal giving fund issue here

I hope this information helps! 

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.