Does anyone of any aternatives to paypal key other than the paypal business debit mastercard?

Fireworkstars46
Contributor
Contributor

So I saw that paypal key is gone now, and I was wondering if anyone knows any alternatives. Like the paypal business debit mastercard is nice but I can't use my bank debit card itself and only can use the bank account and routing number only. So does anyone know any cards like it?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Jack

Hi @Fireworkstars46

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community.

As you mention, the PayPal Key is no longer offered, however, the PayPal Business Debit MasterCard can be used to make payments in store. 

I understand that this may not meet your requirements completely, but at present this would be the closest alternative to the PayPal Key. 

I hope that this answers your query, 

Jack

Login to Me Too

rud12c4aBJ
New Community Member

I've used paypal credit for years but since they removed the paypal key feature I will no longer use it ever again. With that feature I could use my account to buy anything anywhere with a standard credit card number. Now I'm forced to use only places that accept paypal specifically... I've spent and paid back without a single late payment thousands of dollars but I will never use Paypal Credit ever again. If I can't use it where I want then what's the point? Might as well just use some other line of credit that I can buy what I want, where I want... They are basically forcing you to spend YOUR MONEY and credit only where they say you can. FK that. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.