Credit Agent Complaint

JoyALorton
Contributor
Contributor

I have talked to a Customer Service Representative on the phone several times during the past week, and I've failed to get a sensible answer about my PP account every time. Today I called again and the individual to whom I spoke said my account didn't show up on her screen, and she needed to transfer me to Customer Service. Apparently she pushed the wrong button because she mistakenly transferred me directly to Synchrony Bank. The man who answered was confused as to why she would have done that. But it was fortunate for me he answered because I finally received info about my account that was exactly what I needed to know. Has anyone else in this community had similar lack of service when calling PayPal Credit Department? I'd like for my evaluation of the lack of good service I received to be reported to someone in administration who could do something about improving the service.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JoyALorton 

Have I got this wrong?

So you phoned Paypal customer services about a Paypal credit issue, as they don't deal with Paypal credit they transferred you to Synchrony Bank who does deal with Paypal credit issues and they sorted the problem out for you?

So what is the problem?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Skillen1
New Community Member

Same problem. Paypal dont seem to know what they are doing and the advisors just make the rules up as they go along.

Refund given to my payapl credit account which they dont automatically give you back so I contacted them via chat.

Spoke to someone on the chat service who transferred me to someone else in chat who resolved the issue so I transferred the cash back. 

When I logged back in it now says I owe them the money they have given me back.

Contacted again on chat and was told they have no way to transfer me... which I know is a lie as the previous person did it. 

All in all PAYPAL are [removed]

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.