Cancelling payment plan

Maisha1
New Community Member

Hi guys, So I purchased an item and chose to pay the 3 in one payment plan but the seller has cancelled my order due to it being delayed and has now issued a refund. I now want to cancel the payment plan but don’t know how to do that Can someone help me with this Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Maisha1,  

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

I understand your concern about the purchase via Pay in 3. To withdraw\ cancel from your PayPal Pay in 3 plan you’ll have to agree to the merchant’s refund policy depending on the case. The merchant will send us a notice of the cancellation and will refund the payments you’ve made up to that point. You have 14 business days to withdraw, starting from the day after you make your purchase with PayPal Pay in 3. In this case, you will have to reach out to our customer support team through the contact options available on our website.

Thanks,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.