Can you decline the use of Shipstation?

SRooter
New Community Member

I am not liking Shipstation.  I do not like that I cannot track international packages all the way to their final destination.  All shipping labels now show the distribution centers address in big bold letters and the customer's address in teeny font way at the bottom left corner of the shipping labels.  I am only able to track these international packages to their distribution centers (Illinois) and they all show "Delivered".    

Can I avoid Shipstation and just ship through PayPal the way it was before? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dhri
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal, wake up!  See how many loyal accounts you have that are screaming to go back to the old shipping methods used by PayPal?  There are even comments of people wanting to leave PayPal just because you are forcing us to use ShipStation.  There was never/is not an option to change or not, nor the offer of other shipping options that may have worked better!  Just sign up or don't ship.  This is not the responsible and solid PayPal that I have used for over a decade.  The PayPal that implements changes with an out-option or go back to classic option.  In reviewing all the negative comments on how difficult, expensive and counterproductive ShipStation is, PayPal, it is time to jump ship! 

Someone proposed a petition.  I will sign it.  What do you need to restore our trust in PayPal products and procedures, again, and get you to dump ShipStation? 

The very least you can do is to allow us to decline ShipStation and continue to use USPS via PayPal as we have been for years (if I wanted to pay a fee to make my life miserable, I would have kept our Stamps.com trial account.  )

PayPal, please respond!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.