Can't Select Pay in 4

luvballet1982
New Community Member

It *looks* like I have the "pay later" option but there's nothing to click on.  Now maybe I'm daft but shouldn't I be able to click on that BEFORE clicking "pay now"??  I haven't used this feature before but it'd be VERY helpful in buying my husband's Christmas present!  I was looking forward to using the feature but it looks like it's not functioning for me... I don't know why tho?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @luvballet1982,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. I am sorry to know that you're not getting an option of Pay in 4. Pay in 4 may not be available for certain merchants. PayPal Pay in 4 as an option may not be available based on our internal checks. Here's this help center article to know more information. If you need any help regarding the same, please reach out to our customer support through the available contact options. 

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.