App crashes on logon after entering 2SV pin. I

Crazyal01
New Community Member

As soon as I enter the pin and submit, the app vanishes from my screen as if minimized.  If I try to call it back up it vanishes again.  It has been over a year I cannot get it to stay open.  I'm forced to go through the web site.  It's not the end of the world but that smacks of poor development from a company so big that they can't get something like an App to work properly. 

If anyone has a solution I would gladly entertain it.  I would, however, ask NOT to start posting pointless suggestions if you DON'T KNOW a solution.  I am NOT interested in hearing the standard BS like "Clear cache", restart phone, force stop app, reinstall app, kill a goat and present it as an offering to the phone app Gods, build a house, jump up and down 1000 times, or any other WASTE OF TIME gibberish if it is NOT a concrete solution.  Being helpful means presenting a solution.  Worthless suggestions are nothing more than a forum for people seeking attention in hopes that stating the obvious for the 1000th time will perhaps provide a different result than the 1st 999 jokers who wasted everyone else's time.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.