Anyone else experiancing their past invoices missing from the manage invoice page?

ihostdev
Contributor
Contributor

Don't use invoices often, but never had this issue before today. Went to send a few invoices and when i click manage invoices it takes a while but loads the page with a graphic saying i have never created an invcoice before lets get started (something to that effect)

Issue is i have maybe close to 100 from the last couple of years, and when i clicked on create invoice it starts at the correct invoice number that would be next. Is this a website glitch or are they all gone magically?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ihostdev
Contributor
Contributor

ok i got a work around for anyone else having this issue.

I went to account activity, searched for invoices in the last 90 days then viewed one. Clicked copy and once that was opened i hit the 3 dots in the right and saved as a draft. Once you click invoices now it opens the page with this one draft and you can see a search invoices option. I hit the filter button and changed this to 180 days all invoices and waalaa there they all were. 

Im sure most use this enough not to run into this issue, but hope this helps someone.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

ihostdev
Contributor
Contributor

ok i got a work around for anyone else having this issue.

I went to account activity, searched for invoices in the last 90 days then viewed one. Clicked copy and once that was opened i hit the 3 dots in the right and saved as a draft. Once you click invoices now it opens the page with this one draft and you can see a search invoices option. I hit the filter button and changed this to 180 days all invoices and waalaa there they all were. 

Im sure most use this enough not to run into this issue, but hope this helps someone.

Login to Me Too

veryrach
New Community Member

I am experiencing this issue! Thank you. I don't think you have to create a copy, just go into invoices and click the filters on the right and change the date range from there. Your work around helped me figure this out though, so thank you for posting! 

Login to Me Too

GrooveAF
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help! I can't believe PayPal reconfigured the invoice page to be this confusing.  

Worse, it revealed their complete lack of servicing.

Thank you for the clarity and resolving a frustrating issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.