A Suggestion for PayPal

mrgg2005
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I don't Have a Question but I do have a Suggestion for Paypal. They should allow you to add money to your PayPal Account usijg your Already Linked Debit or Credit Cards on a Buisness or Personal Paypal Account for Free. Right now, they just have it where you can only add money to your PayPal account using your Linked personal bank account with a Routing and Account number only. Just a suggestion
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mrgg2005 

For free? Ha! You wish. Credit cards will definitely charge cash advance fees and cash advance interest. The reason it’s free to add money with bank account is because it is very cheap to transfer by ACH. Card’s are gonna want the same fee for instant transfers if not get more expensive as time go by.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mrgg2005
Contributor
Contributor
Naw, It can be Free. If several other Credit and Debit card companies can do it (Varo bank and Cash App, and First Premier Bank Card) for example, they can do it too. It's a No brainer. I'd bet if they do it, people like you would be less Pessimistic and more optimistic with a open mind on potential change and development.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.