4pay payment made but next payment date not changed

Bamafan0205
New Community Member

I used the 4 pay that PayPal offers and I made my next payment and it's showing completed in PayPal's activity and it's paid in my bank account but it didn't update when my next payment is due it's still saying the old date and refreshing and logging out and back in doesn't change it. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @Bamafan0205!

Welcome to our PayPal Community. Thank you so much for taking the time to post. 

I understand there may be a discrepancy with your Pay in 4 subscription, and I know this can be frustrating. To learn more about Pay in 4 payments, please refer here

I hope this helps provide some guidance. If not, please know PayPal is here for you. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Thank you!

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.