2010 PayPal Card Reader

MT1895
Contributor
Contributor

I have am old PayPal card reader (circa 20210) that I used with my old Android phone.

I now have an iPhone which the PayPal App does not recognize the 3.5mm plug PayPal card reader on.

I am thinking about going back to an Android and wondering if the card reader will work with it?

Thank You!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @MT1895. Thanks for taking the time to add your question here on the PayPal Community Forum.

For this particular situation, it will be necessary for you to apply for and obtain PayPal Zettle  which is PayPal's new Point of Sale payment solution. Customers who are still using PayPal Here and are able to use their card readers may continue to do so. But customers who have never applied for a Point of Sale payment solution will need to apply for PayPal Zettle.

Please navigate to https://www.paypal.com/us/business/pos to see all the information on Zettle and to apply. I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.