$10 reward from.Paypal

Jenny1175
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email that a $10 reward was added to my account and would apply automatically. I have attempted to make several purchases for items at different times, for different products and the reward is not applying. Thoughts?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

napercussion
Contributor
Contributor

I am experiencing same thing.  Someone else said that it was from Paypal, but that it was a scam. I don't understand that statement; either it is from Paypal or it is not. Don't know how it can be from Paypal, but a scam at the same time.  Still waiting for a reply from CS.  They wanted me to send screen shot and email address from which it came.  This has me concerned.  If it was legit they would not be asking for screen shots for verification of what I am saying unless the right hand does not know what the left is doing....we'll see...

Login to Me Too

Jenny1175
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! If you receive a response and can update that would be great. Not sure how the email can link me directly to my account if its a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.