10 dollar gift from paypal disappeared

mpa123
Contributor
Contributor

received a 10 dollar gift from paypal, it expires on dec 31st, i had seen it in my wallet 2 days ago, and now, i was about to spend it but the amount disappeared

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Mujahid7
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @mpa123 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! There might be a chance that this $10.00 may be applied to any of your recent transactions. Please check your activity log to confirm it. If you are unable to see this amount not being applied to any transaction, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Best wishes,

- Mujahid

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Mujahid7
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @mpa123 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! There might be a chance that this $10.00 may be applied to any of your recent transactions. Please check your activity log to confirm it. If you are unable to see this amount not being applied to any transaction, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Best wishes,

- Mujahid

Login to Me Too

mpa123
Contributor
Contributor
There are no transactions it was applied to! I'll message paypal. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.