Payout Api Error

mikediamanto
Contributor
Contributor

Hello whenever i send a payout request i get the following response with error : 

"errors":{"name":"ACCOUNT_UNCONFIRMED_EMAIL ","message":"Sender's email is not confirmed","information_link":"https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/payments.payouts-batch/#errors"}

the email i am sending the payout to seems to be confirmed at least as i can see inside the users account.

Another problem is that when i log in the sandbox account i cannot open the settings page of the user, the site is responding with error.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Andre

Can you try now? payments@ getapp.com was not verified and could have triggered the error.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Have you tried creating a fresh sandbox account to test with? Sometimes sandbox accounts just get **bleep** up and don't work properly, but creating a fresh one works well.
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

mikediamanto
Contributor
Contributor

Yes i have tried with different sandbox accounts and still nothing 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Can you post the API call you're making? and the sandbox receiver account email address. 

Login to Me Too

mikediamanto
Contributor
Contributor

api call: https://api.sandbox.paypal.com/v1/payments/payouts?sync_mode=true

receiver: client@ getapp.com

send by account: payments@ getapp.com

request: {"sender_batch_header":{"sender_batch_id":"batch_51d195af","email_subject":"You have a payout!","recipient_type":"Email"},"items":[{"recipient_type":"Email","amount":{"value":"9.85","currency":"EUR"},"note":"test","sender_item_id":"28699c9a","receiver":"client@ getapp.com"}]}

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Andre

Can you try now? payments@ getapp.com was not verified and could have triggered the error.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.