Payout API return 403 error message SENDER_EMAIL_UNCONFIRMED

michael81
Contributor
Contributor

Whenever i make request to payout api it returns with an error:

{"name":"SENDER_EMAIL_UNCONFIRMED","debug_id":"76a79a85be764","message":"Authorization error occurred.","information_link":"https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/payments.payouts-batch/#errors","details":[]}

Please find paypal debug id: 76a79a85be764

Also, there is not any detail of the above message anywhere even on the document page.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

michael81
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately nothing works. Then i read on SO that paypal suggests to change email address and make it primary, here are the steps which i followed and it solved my problem.

1. Confirmed my bank account first (it was unverified before)
  2. Made my email verified by adding completely different email address (never used on my paypal account)
  3. Made my new email address primary.
  4. Logged out and logged in with updated email address.
  5. Created a new application (this step is mandatory) in developer.paypal.com and its done.

Hope this help some one.

Best,

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Andre

Hi, in this case is not the email but the API caller account that is not verified. When the Payout API is called the API caller must have a confirmed email and account.

Login to Me Too

michael81
Contributor
Contributor

I've verified that API caller is verified, i'm making request form primary account, it does have verified email and just verified bank account in paypal then tried to hit and it failed the same way, please identify through debug id and let me know, here is the updated debug id of recent attempt: 9de9f8dc27f6d

Login to Me Too
Solved

michael81
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately nothing works. Then i read on SO that paypal suggests to change email address and make it primary, here are the steps which i followed and it solved my problem.

1. Confirmed my bank account first (it was unverified before)
  2. Made my email verified by adding completely different email address (never used on my paypal account)
  3. Made my new email address primary.
  4. Logged out and logged in with updated email address.
  5. Created a new application (this step is mandatory) in developer.paypal.com and its done.

Hope this help some one.

Best,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.