Need help in enabling the payouts option to receive payments in our website

ashvi1995
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I am trying to enable 'payout' option in (https://developer.paypal.com/developer/accountStatus#enablePayouts). I get the error - "To process your request we need more information about you and your account. Contact Us". In contact us page generated the one time passcode and called the customer care on 1-800-419-9833. They say that the account verification is completed succefully and there is no other verifications pending and i am good to go. The customer care executive routed me to log on to paypal merchant support and submit a form & i did the same and got a response from them saying we need to contact the customer suppot again. I have been routed from customer support to technical support and vice-versa thrice now. If anybody knows how to enable the 'payouts' option please share.

Any help/suggestion is highly appreciated

Thanks & Regards,

Harshith

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Andre

Hi, sorry to hear that, the payout option can be enabled in your account after a review and can be started by contacting the Customer Service Team. Alternatively please check this link where you have the sign-up url that will ask you to log-in into your account, you can  get more details from there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.