Payouts REST API - No funding

uweheldt
New Community Member

Hi there,

I have successfully setup everything for the payouts REST API. I also got a valid token and at the moment I try to do the payouts call, the API returns as follows: "Sender does not have sufficient funds. Please add funds and retry."

How do I add funds to the senders account? The senders account is a Sandbox business account and a facilitator. 

Thanks,

Uwe

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Andre

Hi, in this case you can create a new Sandbox user with an high amount and then transfer money from inside the newly account created to the account that needs to be topped up.

Login to Me Too

SavBalac
Contributor
Contributor

I also have this error, but the business account in question has a balance of 100,000 - why the error message?

Login to Me Too

jthg88
New Community Member

Same problem. The business account I signed up with has $200 USD and I am just testing $1 payout. However, I went to sandbox>Accounts and it is payments-facilitator, not my business email and under funding it says .00. Maybe I just don't get how it is supposed to work, can't find any docs though in the Payouts API.

Edit: got it, just had to make a new account with a balance for the sandbox. Couldn't figure out how to edit a current. Also had to create a new app.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.