Enabling Payouts API On Our Live Environment

devjoshp
Contributor
Contributor

1. We have enabled the Payouts API  on our live environment.

2. We filled out the questionnaire and then submitted.

Today when we log in, instead of a green check mark under the Payouts API column - we have some text that says "Additional Info is Required" which is followed by a message below that reads: "To process your request, we need more information about you and your account."

This leads to a button link that says Contact Us, when we click on Contact Us, it takes us to a page that tells us absolutely nothing about what we need to do. It almost looks like a page with a bunch of FAQ questions / solutions on it.

UPDATE: The link it takes us to is https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-phone but then it looks like it can't find the url so it re-directs us to https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/home ... Please respond to this post ASAP as we are trying to move our Payouts feature to our live environment.

What do we need to do to get Payouts API enabled on our live environment?

If there is someone we need to personally call via a telephone please provide the number here.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

devjoshp
Contributor
Contributor

We have been waiting 3 days now. How long does this usually take? We need to get our Payouts up and running ASAP.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, in order to enable Payouts outside the US you can check with Customer Service as in the procedure here

To contact Customer Service you need to login first to your PayPal account and then follow this link

Login to Me Too

devjoshp
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Unfortunately I don't think you (the moderators) even read the messages I actually post.

@MTS_Andrewrote:

Hi, in order to enable Payouts outside the US you can check with Customer Service as in the procedure here

I already completed this step last Thursday (March 29th).

@MTS_Andrewrote:

To contact Customer Service you need to login first to your PayPal account and then follow this link

We already completed this step last Thursday (March 29th). The link takes us to a screen that doesn't tell us anything useful, we have no notifications. We are basically waiting for the PayPal dev team (or whoever approves businesses to use the Payouts API) to approve us. Note that this is not the account we are using, this is my personal account. We also called PayPal support and they said we have to wait for them to review us and approve us, but it has been almost a week now.

Do you understand the issue now @MTS_Andre   ?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, I completely understand. The thing is that we don't have any tool to enable the products, it is a process that has a completely different flow than technical assistance. Customer Service is the right contact to get an update but I see that they already confirmed to wait for the right department to approve your request.

Login to Me Too

devjoshp
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Andre Yes, they have been making us wait. Do you have a email address for the group of people who are in control of the approval process? We really need this process to get moving. We are being inconvenienced terribly by PayPal right now.

Login to Me Too

AmandineD
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Andre Hello, I have the same issue as devjoshp except that I'm not based in the US, so I couldn't even fill in the questionnaire. What's the procedure in order to enable the Payouts API in Europe? The support team which I had on the phone 3 times today was absolutely unable to guide me...

thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

vivek-bws
Contributor
Contributor

Can you help me to integrate into dev mode 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.