you are not permitted to receive funds from other PayPal account holders

HAYACL
Contributor
Contributor

My paypal account saying "you are not permitted to receive funds from other PayPal account holders". I need help in receiving payments from paypal people that use paypal.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

TonyTam
Contributor
Contributor

Receiving funds are not available in your country (Micronesia) by local PayPal's license agreements.

Only on buying or sending payments out.

Maybe you could register a new account via other country to link those banks (US-banks maybe), if you can.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TonyTam 

Why are you advising someone to break paypal rules and open another countries paypal account.

Apart from it being not allowed it would never work properly for them and would soon be limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TonyTam
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlassIf he has passport (citizenship) of other country, he could try to open a new account where the whithdrawal or funds receiving is available.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TonyTam 

That is against paypal rules, you have to be living in the country that you open a paypal account in.

Any address / cards / bank accounts or phone numbers have to belong to the country you are living in and have a paypal account with.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.