will i get charged twice...??

sarah828
Contributor
Contributor

so i am having a bit of a dilemma here, i sure hope someone can help me understand what will happen..

ok so i sent some money last week to someone for vacation and this morning i go to look on my bank account and it looks like the money is still there and not even pending, so i thought that was strange, i decided to go onto paypal and check it out and looks like i made a mistake on my end with setting up my bank account, so i went in and re did the account and re sent the money and i did this all on the app... when i got to work i went on paypal through the website and it looks like the first payment i made said it was completed with the wrong bank account number but using my debit mastercard as a back up but i have not seen this transaction on my account yet, so now i am nervous that i am going to get charged twice... what do i do?! is it going to be ok? 

i contacted the person i was paying to let them know about my mistake and haven't heard back yet ( it is still early and i only messaged the person about 2 hrs ago) 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.