why can't I see all of the purchases I made on ebay and paid for them with paypal

Wendell53
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to check all the charges made to my credit card, so I went to my account, none of the purchases I've made through paypal are shown at all. the only transactions are a money transfer. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rich

Hello @Wendell53,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the PayPal community for assistance. That is really weird that your PayPal activity is missing. Do you have more than one account? If so, I would recommend checking both accounts. If not, it would be a good idea to contact PayPal customer service directly for more help. 

You can reach customer support by FacebookTwitter, or phone or email.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Wendell53
Contributor
Contributor

My linked bank account doesn't show when I try to buy one of the cryptocurrencies. I bought 3 of the 4 offered, attempted to buy some of the last one listed, but it won't show the account as being a payment option.  It's listed in the wallet.  If I click on the "don't see your method listed click here" it shows the account listed, but nothing I do seems to allow me to select it.  I logged out tried again, same thing, tried the next day, same thing.  It's almost like that one isn't available to buy for me.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.