weird payment received

EarthSita
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else received a random payment from this organization, Anafore LLC?   It was for a very small amount of $2.00 and appears to be a spam of sorts 

I am unable to return it or refund it -  Called PayPal and they are unsure what it is. I was then transferred to another department that I was left on hold so I was hoping someone can answer this for me on here.

Earth-Sita

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EarthSita 

Possibly a referral marketing company. Google it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sarbear
Contributor
Contributor
I received one for $40 and was very confused. I checked through my email and I actually have a referral link for a website! I posted it in the comments once of a post and someone must have used my link and the company uses ReferralCandy(Anafore LLC) to pay out the referral money.
Login to Me Too

Browning2b
New Community Member
Thank you for replying to this thread! It helped me to understand why I also got an odd deposit. I checked my email and sure enough.... a referral link paid off! I’m now excited to know that I can trust it and accept it! (I was leery before!)
Login to Me Too

CHrissyHarless
New Community Member

Same for me!  It was ReferralCandy for a credit from reeferring friends to my Cannabox subscription.

Login to Me Too

Stonerdad1618
New Community Member
Same here referred a buddy to cannabox
Login to Me Too

Msreesegirl
New Community Member
It is a referral payment. I received $20 for 2 referrals I made.
Login to Me Too

MikeM15
New Community Member

Got one from Anafore LLC, too. Was skeptical at first. Who wouldn't be?

Then I got an email from Quad Lock saying they credited the amount to my PayPal account because of my referral. So, mystery solved!

Login to Me Too

Carrie-AnnP
Contributor
Contributor

I got this today 6.78USD got a bit of a panic cause I have literally just opened an etsy shop and couldn't find an order, then panicked more cause I didn't want to ship to the US!

This helped me more but I can find an e-mail to say I recommended anyone

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.