very poor customer service

KayLim
Contributor
Contributor

customer place 2 order since october 2018 , already sent out and received by customer after 3 days customer place order.

paypal deduct my money back on january 2019 , told that that is an un-authorize transaction. i check on the tracking number , state that both item also received , one is the customer himself and another send to other place !!!  

ER571688856MY

ER569119122MY

BY POSLAJU 

ard report to paypal twice,  6jan and 9 jan 2019 . until now still dont have any feedback from paypal side , already try to call paypal many times, but never have ppl pick up .....

why need take that long to check on this metter??? paypal just only follow what customer report and without any clarification???? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @KayLim, thank you for reaching out on our Community Forum for help with your case. I can definitely understand how these kind of cases can be a bit concerning. Thank you @kernowlass for getting the ball rolling on this one! Great info! @KayLim - To review your full Seller Protection eligibility for this and future transactions, please review the following link: https://www.paypal.com/my/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#9 . I highly recommend reviewing that link, especially the section under Unauthorized Transactions. Good luck and thank you again for using our Community Forums. Have a great day!

- Jon

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KayLim 

An unauthorised transaction means that an account holders Paypal account was hacked and used without their consent by your ?buyer.

If Paypal check IP addresses etc and find in favour of the account holder then of course they are reimbursed.

However you would not lose out either as long as you met ALL the requirements of seller protection, so your best bet is to go and read up on it to make sure you were covered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @KayLim, thank you for reaching out on our Community Forum for help with your case. I can definitely understand how these kind of cases can be a bit concerning. Thank you @kernowlass for getting the ball rolling on this one! Great info! @KayLim - To review your full Seller Protection eligibility for this and future transactions, please review the following link: https://www.paypal.com/my/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#9 . I highly recommend reviewing that link, especially the section under Unauthorized Transactions. Good luck and thank you again for using our Community Forums. Have a great day!

- Jon

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

KayLim
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass thanks for your information , yes im very sure i have met all the requirement and prove that i have been send out the item , but paypal doesn't took any action / reply since january until now ,but deducted my money for both item and additional chargers RM100 ,  so this is the concern im facing . why need take so long time for investigate and no reply at all from paypal side ???

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KayLim 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SMarie1
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Jon, are you actually a PayPal representative for the company or a volunteer that for some unknown reason handles answering dispute very real problems that don't seem to get addressed?
Login to Me Too

Gggb8
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently on the phone with a jerk name Jud from PayPal. This guy just placed me on hold and did not tell me. I have been on hold for 40 minutes. I told him I was not hanging up until he connects me to a supervisor. He just placed me on hold. I decided to start researching PayPal to only find out that there customer service is awful. How can they get away with being this RUDE. Is there anyone overseeing the customer service staff? I am going to have to find another service. There service stinks! How would I get directly in contact with someone from the US management team? Does anyone have a contact number?
Login to Me Too

Adrian145
New Community Member

I have had the same as cannot speak to anyone and when you send a message they do not come back. Possibly the worst customer service I hace come across.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.