unreceived payment

deanvuers
Contributor
Contributor
I recently sold an item over PayPal invoice. The customer said he would pay me right after I shipped. He kept insisting that he already paid when I told him I shipped it even though I showed proof of no payment received. He acts as if there is something wrong with his paypal and he pretends to call paypal. Since then, he’s blocked me from contacting him. I messaged him on another account saying he scammed me and he told me the address he gave me was his friends and he denied scamming me. I googled the address and one of the residents is his name and not his made up “friend.” One of my friends confronted him. He said that when he received the item I shipped, it wasn’t in the condition I stated which is totally false and made up. I have screenshots of him agreeing to pay me the money for the item. I also have screenshots of him pretending he paid already. Is there any way I can receive the payment that he promised still?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@deanvuers 

If the item is shipped and received, buyer has no incentive to pay. You can send a PayPal invoice though. but no guarantee it'd be paid. Always ship AFTER receiving payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.