understanding refunds ?

wendy521
Contributor
Contributor

i placed an order with wish and payed for my purchases only to discover that i had been refunded for my order.

I have tried several times to contact wish and have looked all over for a way to contact the seller but cant find anywhere to contact them. can anyone explain why my order may have been refunded as i know i had ample funds to cover the costs. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @wendy521,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forum. Reaching out to the merchant is definitely the right idea here as they will be the only ones that could have authorized the refund. I was able to find some contact information for wish.com here. I hope that helps!

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @wendy521,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forum. Reaching out to the merchant is definitely the right idea here as they will be the only ones that could have authorized the refund. I was able to find some contact information for wish.com here. I hope that helps!

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.