unauthorized Transaction and something else

ellan
New Community Member

this was an unauthorized Transaction and i contacted  pay pal they told me that they will pay the money back on my pay pal account conto. Now I can see this payment but no money have been sent to my pay pal account conto, And pay pal do not answer me  so what can I do how can I acces the money

So this i can see but can´t get the money. where is this money??

PayPalNosto
<removed>:PayPalNosto
Maksaja PayPal Tapahtuman tunniste 72R40639VL3311251

this was a false transaction thru pay pal

LinkedIn Ireland <removed>
Ladataan tapahtumatietoja:LinkedIn Ireland <removed>
Maksettu maksutavalla 0,89 EUR PayPal-saldo 519,76 EUR VISA x-<removed> Kortin tiliotteessa näkyy merkintä PAYPAL *LINKEDIN. Tapahtuman tunniste <removed>
Myyjän tiedot LinkedIn Ireland <removed> http://www.linkedin.com <removed> 3446568836
Oston tiedot
<removed>
520,65 EUR

Yhteensä
520,65 EUR
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ellan

If you funded it with a card then any refund would go back to that card, paypal say allow 30 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ellan

If you funded it with a card then any refund would go back to that card, paypal say allow 30 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ellan
New Community Member

After this transaction from my card i disconnected it from pay pal account. Because I dont trust the system anymore. So I can see the +520e on my site.

but no money is back on my bank. do you think is because I disconnected the card

PayPalNosto
Ladataan tapahtumatietoja:PayPalNosto
Maksaja PayPal Tapahtuman tunniste 72R40639VL3311251

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.