twitch money

kosar1992
Contributor
Contributor

twitch sent me 471 dollars at 13th april , i have to claim it but whenever i click on the "claim you'r money" button , it makes me login my account but there is nothing after that , just my normal home page and nothing to accept or ... i even have transaction code but there is nothing i can do with it

help please 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kosar1992 

If they paid to your old email address and that email address is no longer linked to your paypal account then it won't process through to that account.

Do you still 'own' that old email address? If you do then add it and verify it and the funds should then show up.

If not then you would need to get hold of the sender and see if they can cancel it their end and send it to your correct email address.

It may well show as pending / unclaimed on their end and if there is no cancel option they may have to wait 30 days for the pending status to time out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kosar1992 

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kosar1992
Contributor
Contributor

im from united arab emirates (dubai)

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kosar1992 

Have you added USD as a 'receiving currency' on your UAE paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kosar1992
Contributor
Contributor

i dont even know how to do that , but i got money (USD) from twitch before and it was fine

btw i changed my paypal email recently , could it be why im facing this problem?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kosar1992 

Your email address identifies your paypal account. So did twitch send the funds to your new email address or your old email address?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kosar1992
Contributor
Contributor

the old one , but i made the new one primary and deleted the old one

i even changed my payout settings to new email on twitch but they sent it to the old address 

what should i do?

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kosar1992 

If they paid to your old email address and that email address is no longer linked to your paypal account then it won't process through to that account.

Do you still 'own' that old email address? If you do then add it and verify it and the funds should then show up.

If not then you would need to get hold of the sender and see if they can cancel it their end and send it to your correct email address.

It may well show as pending / unclaimed on their end and if there is no cancel option they may have to wait 30 days for the pending status to time out.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kosar1992
Contributor
Contributor

i just verified my old email and got the money , thanks a lot 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kosar1992 

Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.