triple payment with no return!

yolar
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I bought an item in online store and Paypal made a double payment. After a few days one payment is returned to my card, but a day later almost the same amount is gone via Paypal again! Now i have the negative balance on my card. In my Paypal payments i can see only one payment. Unfortunately i can`t call to support right now, and i didn`t find any other way to contact with them. Maybe someone faced with this situation too and can help me with advice. Thank you in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AdamC

Hi there, @yolar,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Community!

When you make a payment on PayPal, we may debit the funding source (card, bank) at a later date. Depending on the type of order/purchase, the seller may not have accepted the order until sometime after you placed the order. If this happens, the charge may show up on your PayPal as two transactions, but you might only see one debit from your funding source.

If you notice that the funds were debited from your funding source twice, and you haven't been refunded for one, it would be best to get in contact with us whenever you can. 

If you're unable to call, you could reach out to us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, or email and we would be happy to advise.

Hope this helps,

Adam.

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.