transaction pending

K33f
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,   been waiting for an e bay item to be paid for  

eBay item number:
the buyer says he has spoke to Pay pal direct, and has shown me a screen shot, which says he has Paid,  But in my sales list it is marked as pending, with a 
View PayPal transaction link. When I check the link and my PayPal there is no payment listed,  They say they paid on the 3/10/18/  and are now saying they have spoke and pay pal have confirmed the payment is made..   and is hassling me to post,, 

I have received other payments before and after theirs
any ideas
cheers

keef

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@K33f

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down under ''postage'' and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

K33f
Contributor
Contributor

HI, just done all that and email address was fine,  how ever, I have just done a relist of the item and it was wrong,, sh"t,,  just rectified it on that & saved for later..  How do I sort this on the accutaul item, e.g. to recieve the payment they have made??

keef

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@K33f

ASK YOUR BUYER WHAT IT SAYS NEXT TO THE TRANSACTION IN THEIR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

1. Pending / Unclaimed.
2. Pending / Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Completed / Sent.
4. Pending / Uncleared.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.