track a purchase by credit card number

redlinepat
New Community Member

I have a charge on my credit card that was made through Pay Pal. It is not in my account and my bank cant tell me anything about it. Can I track it through Pay Pal using my credit card number and date of purchase. I am lost as to what was charge was for. Any help please

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you can go into your Paypal activities by signing into your Paypal account,specify date range or look up by email addres,transaction number etc.

you can choose a date range and find a transaction which matches your dollar amount and click on it for details.

if your cc is linked to your Paypal account ,if it is used via Paypal ,you should find it

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @redlinepat,

I'm sorry to hear that there is a transaction that you do not recognize. If it was made as a guest transaction (not through your PayPal account, but through a PayPal checkout using your credit card information), then you would not see the transaction in your PayPal account, but you may be able to get information about the transaction by contacting customer service. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.