to comply with international regulations this transaction has been declined

beeeeeen
New Community Member

my transaction was declined to "comply with international regulations".what can i do ?45586a-0319-4bcd-8fe0-a89de214c8bf.png

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

ELAINEA0725

I HAVE NO NOTIFCATIONS SO WHY AM I GETTING THIS ????

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi @ELAINEA0725

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!  

Your question is very account specific, and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Bella-Rich
New Community Member
I’m having the same issue. I’ve been using the same business PayPal account for over a year with no issues, now twice in the last month I’ve had invoices be denied because of “international regulations”. Very confused, the last one was an Australian customer sending me money, I am also Australian so it doesn’t seem to make any sense. My account is fully verified and I’ve sent many invoices before
Login to Me Too

Sai-jyo
New Community Member
Yeah I am facing this too and I am trying to send the money to USA from Australia
Login to Me Too

Katecandykane
Me too!
Login to Me Too

AJKing07
New Community Member

I had to confirm my identity then my account activity went back to normal & payment was completed.

Thanks all.

Login to Me Too

hoogie007

I read one reply that described how to verify your identity, but I sure can't seem to find the way to do it.  I've been using PP for 10 years and never had this problem before.

Please-give a short tutorial on where to find the menu items to correct this.

Login to Me Too

eligrxnd
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, there's nothing to do so. I've got my passport number attached & everything else - Still no avail.

It's just not good enough that so many people have this problem & there's no fix. BS if you ask me!

Login to Me Too

jjziets
Contributor
Contributor

The customer just got this message. Im in South Africa and the customer is Australian. This is a verified and active business account. I need to send to a South African address as they customer is now in South Africa but he is paying from his AUD account. 

Login to Me Too

dadkhah

How did you confirm your identity? I don't see any button about it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.