to comply with international regulations this transaction has been declined

beeeeeen
New Community Member

my transaction was declined to "comply with international regulations".what can i do ?45586a-0319-4bcd-8fe0-a89de214c8bf.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @catt231, @KatieW55, and everyone else,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues receiving funds through PayPal. From time to time, PayPal may need to some time to review transactions to ensure that the transactions are compliant. If PayPal needs further information from you regarding the payment, you may receive a request via email. 

If you're still running into issues sending or receiving funds, and you haven't received any updates via email, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Best wishes, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@beeeeeen 

Where is the recipient located? What country are you sending money to?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

beeeeeenn
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem too. The recipient is located at china,and i am sending money to china.
Login to Me Too

Vicdayle

Russia I have purchased products from this person on Etsy before

Login to Me Too

meetseedurph
New Community Member
Am in Nigeria and sending to USA
Login to Me Too

beeeeeenn
Contributor
Contributor
I am located at china,and i am sendint money to china.@
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @beeeeeenn,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

There shouldn't be an issue sending a payment within China. If you continue to get this error I recommend contacting our customer service so we can look into it for you. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal or on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

ColeenLu
Contributor
Contributor
Im having the same problem. My account is located in Taiwan. Buyers from my Etsy store cannot pay me with Paypal. When they try they receive this error message "this transaction cannot be completed. To comply with international regulations, this transaction has been declined. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

MaryMc59
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in Australia trying to pay an invoice from someone in Australia???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.