time of receiving refunds money

amrshady
Contributor
Contributor

My friend sent me 40 USD on PayPal but my account was not confirmed so I am unable to receive the money then he cancelled the waiting process and recovered his money and then i found the message 1 hour later in my mail that he sent me 40 USD and confirmed my account in order to receive the money . Now my friend and me didn't get 40 usd.

Now whom will receive the 40 usd and How long will it take ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @amrshady,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that your friend has not received the $40 for this canceled transaction. If your friend has completed the cancelation of the transaction, the funds will be returned to the original funding source used. On average, the funds can take 3-5 business days to reflect on the funding source. Additionally, communication may have been sent to the sending party advising of the refund time. 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @amrshady,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that your friend has not received the $40 for this canceled transaction. If your friend has completed the cancelation of the transaction, the funds will be returned to the original funding source used. On average, the funds can take 3-5 business days to reflect on the funding source. Additionally, communication may have been sent to the sending party advising of the refund time. 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

amrshady
Contributor
Contributor

ok we should wait for 3-5 days ok thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.