sir i am not able to do any transaction from my account

mmitu1
New Community Member

sir i am not able to do any transaction from my account

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Michael

Hello. @mmitu1. Thanks for posting your message here in the PayPal Community Forum. Not being able to complete a transaction is certainly not the kind of experience PayPal wants for customers! I hope the following is helpful.

For customers in India, it's necessary to complete the steps to verify a PayPal account. Please review https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/what-are-the-steps-to-verify-my-account-faq4277 to see more information and to see steps on how to do that.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Sandra274
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem, trying to transfer some money from my pay pal account to my master card which should be confirmed as I cannot confirm it again, but when I click transfer money it always takes me to link the card and I link it and that`s it, cannot do anything else, it takes me all over again to do the same think, to link the card again and again.... I have no button for anything else, I read all posts all over the internet, went to my bank for help and still didn`t do anything. Pay pal charged me when linked my master card but I still cannot transfer money and do not know what to do and how to solve this problem. I do not know if the problem is as I have business pay pal account and do not have business card, or something else I do not do right. So please if someone can help and let me know what to do.

Thank you in advance.

Sandra

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sandra274 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sandra274
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, you are right, sorry, forgot, I live in Serbia. Thank you, really hope to get some help and solve the problem soon.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.