sending payments problem

Khaldon
Contributor
Contributor

I have a client who is having problem in sending payment to me since last week.. When he tries to send it using prepaid visa card , it gives him this error in picture ( sorry , we weren't able to complete your payment at this time , please try again later ) ,( knowing that he doesn't have  a real debit or credit card linked to his Paypal account , also he doesn't have a bank account , would this be the problem , knowing that his in Jordan trying to send me from a new IP laptop , and I'm in UAE , what would be the problem and how can we fix it please ....

thanks .

Khaldon_0-1621356627190.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hey @Khaldon,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I understand your concern regarding the receiving payment. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. In this case, the payment may be processed again after clearing cache and cookies or by using a different browsers. If that doesn't help, they will have to reach out to our customer support team by clicking on help & contact at the bottom of the page for further assistance.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.