send money issus

turquoisefever_
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ! i can't send money to customer . i need to do the refund. and paypal won't let me. it said a problem to send and let me try another bank account . i use two different account but it still don't work . 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

You can send money to a person as long as you have their email that is associated with their PayPal Account, once you have that email you can click on Send Money, enter in their email and the amount you want to send, this does not work then you dont have sufficient funds in your PayPal account. If you have a Bank or Card linked to your account then you can Add Money to your from there.

Login to Me Too

turquoisefever_
Contributor
Contributor
I know . I sent money many times and I have enough fund in my card . But PayPal won’t let me send it . I tried two different bank acc to send it . It won’t work
Login to Me Too

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

I don't work for paypal bud you will have to ask them directly since i don't have access to your account, you can talk to them from your Message Center

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@_terran 

Never tell someone to send money for a refund, if the buyer later opens a dispute and wins paypal would NOT recognise the sent funds as a refund and the seller would end up refunding twice.

@turquoisefever_ 

You can only refund via cleared funds in your paypal balance OR from a bank account. You can't refund from a linked debit or credit card. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.