reinstate automatic payment

ReinLud
New Community Member

I canceled an automatic payment option. But now I would like to change this back again. How can I do this? Thanks, rl

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ReinLud,

Thank you for joining the community forum! A subscription or billing agreement, once canceled, cannot be resumed. If you would like to re-initiate a billing agreement with this merchant, you would want to go to their website or app and add your information again to set up a new agreement.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

stealth_cat
New Community Member

Hi,

I deleted my Skype from automatic payments and status is showing as Inactive in Skype. When I try and top up from Skype, it won't allow me to. And there is no way Skype can force a payment from Paypal. How do I set the Skype merchant to be Active again in Paypal Automatic Payments? Thank you.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.