reimbursement money on hold by paypal

rich1944
Contributor
Contributor

I am being reimbursed by the seller for products I bought and then reviewed on Amazon.

I have done this more than once without a problem. Now the last reimbursement Paypal put on hold.

How can I free up that money?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rich1944 

https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/article/funds-availability

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rich1944
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Kernowlass,

Thanks for the link.

I sent this to Paypal.

Dear Paypal,

I am being reimbursed for product reviews.

Over the past 3 months companies have been refunding me via Paypal for reviewing their products.

Establish a successful selling history. Please do the following:

• Complete 5 successful sales. I have completed over 14 reviews and have been reimbursed for 12 of them.
  • Receive at least $150.00 USD in payments for goods. I have been reimbursed over $340.00 dollars.
  • Provide great customer experiences! Follow good selling practices for 60 days. The companies have been very pleased with my reviews.

Please take my latest reimbursement off hold so I can use the money to buy and review more products.

I am doing reviews for products sold on Amazon and being reimbursed for them either with Paypal or Amazon Gift Cards.

I have no problem getting the Amazon Gift Card and had no problem getting Paypal until this last review.

Am waiting for a reply

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.